Re Kmymoney2 and Ubantu Help Needed

NurseGirl thealp+ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:01:20 UTC 2007

That error code seems to be a moderately common problem in 7.10 when
starting apps from the terminal/console.

See:
and
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-users/2007-October/021976.html

Basically, the problem seems to be the entry for the wacom devices in xorg.conf

I don't know whether fixing that problem will help with the saving
issue, or whether that's a separate problem. Let us know.