Importing photos

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 03:54:02 UTC 2007

Hi John,
All photos were jpeg.When I went to home and opened the picture folder all pictures showed.Opened F-Spot,went to import folder,opened picture folder and the photo names came up,but in light grey and they wouldn't open.Clicked on folder in import,but nothing came through.
  Laurie
PS also tried Picasa same result.

UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.