upgrading from Feisty to Gutsy

J&L j_lp at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 14 06:56:33 UTC 2007

John P Reply to Dennis Question

Hi Dennis I  have been installing Gutsy  32 bit  on all the upgrade I
have been installing for People moving over from windows xp or Vista to
Ubuntu Gusty. I also have installed Gutsy 32 bit on computers that I
have helped people to  put together. The performance is good and I  had
some very positive fed back from people moving to the 32 bit Gutsy . The
only trouble  I have experienced is finding new color printers to buy
from the store , but I know that eventually this will not be a problem
,because I think that Hp is really making a effort to  make color
printer driver for Ubuntu Gutsy.

I hope that this information was helpful to you
John P

Nelson Ubuntu group