buying a new printer for color printer for Ubuntu 7.04 and 7.10

Bob Brewster bobbrews at speed-river.ca
Sun Nov 11 16:23:30 UTC 2007

 Cris:

    You are correct about what you say about HP.

    All the printers  (An All in one and photo) I have are HP and
    my computes, (A Laptop and Desktop) are HPs,

    My HP Camera as well works with Ubantu.

    Ubantu had no trouble finding my printers.

   HP support is great plus they update on a regular basis.

   I have no connection whatever with HP and am only a satisfied user.

   Bob Brewster
   Toronto