buying a new printer for color printer for Ubuntu 7.04 and 7.10

J&L j_lp at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 11 12:11:55 UTC 2007

Hi My name is John Papineau and I support and promote Ubuntu in Canada
in the B.C area in the Town of Nelson  and surrounding area. I would
like to Know if anyone know were I can buy new printer that will work
with Ubuntu 7.04 and 7.10 . I have been setting up individual with
Ubuntu and also businesses in my area . One of my big challenge is to
find new printer for people I set up with Ubuntu
Thank for the help

Nelson Ubuntu