Interested

Illusha Nokhrin illu45 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:11:35 UTC 2007

www.ubuntuforums.org is one of the biggest Ubuntu communities that I know
of. Also, there are quite a few different newsgroups for all of the
variations of ubuntu (kubuntu, xubuntu, edubuntu, etc.) as well as some of
the more specific aspects of Ubuntu and applications (development, design,
etc) if you are interested in those.

As Corey said, the easiest way to find out about Ubuntu is to try it
yourself. Download the LiveCD image (iso), burn it to a blank CD and reboot
your computer. It should boot straight to Ubuntu, without any need to
install or reformat. If you are interested in installing Ubuntu, you can
also do that from the LiveCD.

Hope that helps,
Illusha