ISO burns

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Thu Nov 8 01:59:37 UTC 2007

When I tried 7.10 I had Problems too, then I used install option number
two, and every thing worked fine. A friend in town - I got him
interested in Ubuntu, and from there he went to Simply Mepis, and
Knoppix and DSL-3 and 4, but comes back to Ubuntu often. He was using an
MGA Video Card (MATROX). He could not get 7.10 to work on any setting.
Yet in 7.04 it worked fine.

I moved to Linux a few years back when my Win 98SE crashed every few
days, after a complete Drive wipe down. Even Cleaned the MBR. The
back-ups had the virus in them too. With all kinds of protection, both
at the IP and at home, somehow something was getting by all the
protection. I don't put windows on line anymore. Still use it for a few
things, but use Linux just about all the time.

I'll have to learn some more Linux things this winter. Winters I have a
bit of Extra time to learn a few things.

Alfred!