ISO burns

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 05:26:41 UTC 2007

Hi Brian,
Nautilus burned it nicely.I know I'm going to have more questions as I've switched over completely to Gutsy.Some might sound dumb,but bear with me.smile.It's definitely a learning process.I've only been on computers for a year.First XP,then Vista,and now Gutsy.It gets confusing sometimes.Thanks for all help.
  Laurie

UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.