installing ubuntu

Illusha Nokhrin illu45 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:42:30 UTC 2007

As Robert said, the problem with installing Edgy and upgrading to Feisty is
that you will have to go through a very lengthy download process with the
upgrade. Aside from that, your install should be pretty much the same if you
install Feisty or update through Edgy.

If you haven't tried it already, I would give the Alernate Install CD a try.
You can download it from http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download just make
sure to tick the box at the bottom.