Feisty screen resolution problem

Wolf wolf.pusztay at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:10:20 UTC 2007

Sorry Rachel, I can't diagnose where you're at and perhaps (hate to say it)
you should go with a clean install.  Problem is, most likely yu well end up
at the same point of having to reconfigure your xserver-xorg settings (video
card, keyboard, mouse, monitor).  Have you thought of asking for help or
looking for direction on the ubuntuforum.org site?

Try not to spend the entire BEAUTIFUL weekend indoors playing with your
computer :-)

Good luck!

Wolf