Partitioning Question

Darren Zawislak hi.darren at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:29:18 UTC 2007

Hi Tee Jay,

I drove everybody nuts with that exact question in Jan-Feb. Those e-mails
should be in the mail list archives. I have a large HD as well. I created a
40GB Windows OS partition for XP, a second 40 GB partion for my Ubuntu OS,
then for the rest of the space I used partions and extended partions for
data. There were a bunch of questions around what type of formatting for the
partitions, NTFS, EXT2, etc, and whether to create seperate
partitions/directories for the home/root directories etc.

Everybody gave really good detailed advice in thier replies, I hope you can
find it. If let me know if you can't and I can forward them

Darren