sata raid

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Fri May 4 11:27:42 UTC 2007

Hi:

I've been "Playing with Ubuntu since 4.04". I had many problems
configuring the hardware earlier on. I bought the book: Beginning Ubuntu
Linux From Novice to Professional, by Keir Thomas. Apress Books.
Copyright 2006. ISBN-13 (pbk): 978-1-59059-627-2  or
ISBN-10(pbk):1-59059-627-7
Distribution 1-800-SPRINGER, email ny at springer-sbm.com. Home Page
www.springeronline.com for orders. 573 pages about $34.00 in Canada.
With this book it became much easier to learn about Ubuntu Linux, and
the programs it makes use of. Now using 6.06-1 all on DVD, from
www.thelinuxstore.ca

Algonquin, I went there!

Alfred