Mini Ubuntu installfest help needed for non-profit organization

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:40:20 UTC 2007

Hi Jane,

I'd love to help out but I'm in NB so I don't think I could fly myself down
there and  help you install and configure ubuntu. However, I know there is a
huge Ubuntu Linux community in Toronto and I'm sure there is someone on this
list who would be more then willing to help you out.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust