CBC News Article

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Sun Mar 25 19:51:43 UTC 2007

Matt,

I agree.  The article certainly provided good and much needed PR.  I
took the liberty of forwarding it to several of my Windows-challenged
friends together with appropriate links, so that their education could
be completed!  I offered to provide these poor souls with a live CD,
should they so wish.  I've already received one such  request, which
will be satisfied and in the mail tomorrow.

Seemed like a good opportunity to spread the word!

Cheers,  Maurice

--
I'm using Ubuntu Version 6.10...
ubuntu -- linux for human beings <http://www.ubuntu.com>