PRINTER RECOMMENDATIONS ANYONE?

Blaine Horrocks ubuntublaine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:46:16 UTC 2007

For any printer you consider you should checkout the supported
printers list and forums on the Gutenprint site.  http://gimp-
print.sourceforge.net/

For instance the Canon printers work, but have issues with colour
accuracy and unsupported features.  The available open source drivers
don't read the ink levels etc.

You are best off with hardware vendors who provide open specs on
their printer languages and features.

Cheers