Ease into DST with WinStyle

Borden Rhodes dominussuus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:28:52 UTC 2007

Good Sunday afternoon, all,

In scouring the web looking for BSoD info, I stumbled, very quickly,
onto a charming site that keeps a running photo album of Microsoft
software publicly fouling up.  There are two things of interest at
this site:

1 - the video of what appears to be a panel, with Sir Gates on it, and
one of the panelists talking about how he designed Ctrl+Alt+Del as a
developers's testing 'easter egg' but credits Bill Gates for making it
part of mainstream computing.  Then a younger Gates looks very
unamused as the crowd roars out laughing and the programmer justifies
what he said by adding "what I mean is that you used it to get the
login prompt in Win NT"

2 - keep an eye out for replies by 'Paul' to the gallery who insists
that if everybody was as smart as he was, they would easily be able to
see that there is no 'bad software' just 'stupid computer users out to
slander Microsoft'.  The poor guy must be very lonely on his pedestal.

Yes, the site does also keep all copies of the Monkey Dances

Have fun!

Borden