Gnome/GTK apps freezing up

Richard Gould rwgould at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:16:13 UTC 2007

Haha ok, I ran gnome-control-center from within KDE so I was able to
see how the accessibility options were configured. Neither the
On-screen keyboard nor the Screenreader and magnifier were enabled,
but "Enable assistive technologies" was checked. I unchecked it and
restarted X, and Gnome worked okay. If I re-enable it, Gnome freezes
up on startup again, so I can easily reproduce it.

Should I file an ubuntu bug? (Which package?)

Richard