Audigy 2 Surround Sound

Thomas McKay tom.mckay1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:36:22 UTC 2007

you can't break your system in alsamixer, the worst that can happen is
you won't have any sound. try enabling everything, then unmuting it all.
also, you may need to select some options like "duplicate front" or
something. thats what I had to do on my system to get my rear speakers
working. remember that there are different requirements for different
sound cards. what works for me probably won't work for you or others.