Antivirus Question

Dennis d'Entremont dennis.dentremont at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:51:13 UTC 2007

I'm just getting into Linux so I'm not overly familiar what is good and what
is not. I do like to learn why things break and how to fix it.

I guess Automatix really does what apt-get, synaptic, and the Add/Remove
Software programs do so having a 4th installer probably isn't that useful.

Thanks again.