KEXI AND KEXI REPORT WRITER

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Mon Jul 2 01:30:07 UTC 2007

I have been looking for sometime for a simple, user-friendly database
IDE.  I think I have found what I wanted: Kexi (In repos) and Kexi
Report Writer (Download from the web).  So far, I am much impressed. I
was able to bring in my old .mdb files and load them into MySQL without
a single problem.  I am now trying out the various other features of
this neat looking IDE.  Does anyone have experience with these two
apps?  If so, any pointers and sage advice would be much appreciated.
Best wishes to all, Maurice
--

I'm using Ubuntu version 7.04 ...
ubuntu - linux for human beings <http://www.ubuntu.com>