Microsoft Ice House in Downtown Toronto

Jane Zhang jane at partnershipplatform.ca
Wed Jan 31 17:02:07 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I just got back from a recon mission at the ice house. (it was really
hard to keep a straight face through out the "tour" they offered inside)

Here's the deal, all of their computers and laptops are running just
fine inside the ice house, it might be a degree or two warmer inside but
not really. Most of their machines including the plasma TVs seems fine.
(temp outside today is around -6 degrees) I have a feeling our laptops
will be fine. Since the house is pretty small, they like to keep a
line-up outside, this might be the best location for us to set up. :-) I
would recommend going just after noon or around 4ish as the temp is
warmer and the crowds larger.

.... so as soon as Tux is sorted out... just let me know and I'll be
there. :-)

Jane