Microsoft Ice House in Downtown Toronto

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:08:55 UTC 2007

On 1/30/07, Anthony Yarusso <tonyyarusso at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dave Sullivan wrote:
> >> I am really appreciating all of your enthusiasm right now. :)   A
> >> suggestion to consider, and it might not be the best, but if/when you
> >> are minutes away from being set up, would calling a local newspaper to
> >> document the event be a good idea?
> >>
> >> Also watch out that you do not obstruct entrances and exits too badly,
> >> or are on private property. Then you have free reign to cause as much
> >> mayhem as possible. I wish I could see this....... what a riot! :)
> >
> > I'll take pics if we go through with it. Can always send the pics in to
> the
> > local newsroom. Technically, Yonge/Dundas Square could be considered
> private
> > property... I think. But meh! We can stay until we're asking to leave I
> > suppose :)
> >
> Let's get those pics up afterwards too.  I'd be happy to blog (and
> Planet) the plan (and host pics) once someone sends a coherent plan
> (like a mini press release), and someone could ask Madpilot about the
> ubuntu-ca site.  Let me know what comes of this - it sounds exciting!

I can certainly put something up on ubuntu.ca
, as soon as there is something semi-concrete to put up.

I'll actually be home most of tomorrow (the mixed blessings of a cold
that will not &^%@* go away) so
if something gets thrashed out for 'immediate action' I can stick it up on
.ca soonest!

Brian
ubuntu-ca.org
("Madpilot" on IRC...)