newbie query

Brian insanitywetrust at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 31 06:17:00 UTC 2007

cool, thanks! and first... i have the deb file for yahoo messenger, it
is on the desktop, and i came across a command line to install this, but
i think i need to get the deb file into the right folder if i am not
mistaken, and of course, i will need to read another few hours it seems
as this not the same as point, click, and start using right away,

but oh well, moving on... i will look at them links supplied
and what is irc, is that a chat program?

thanks for the time
Brian