Microsoft Ice House in Downtown Toronto

Darren Zawislak hi.darren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 03:09:11 UTC 2007

Jane Zhang wrote:
> How is Microsoft keeping their machines running then? perhaps we
> should pitch our own tent?
> When are we planning to make our move?

I am really appreciating all of your enthusiasm right now. :)   A
suggestion to consider, and it might not be the best, but if/when you
are minutes away from being set up, would calling a local newspaper to
document the event be a good idea?

Also watch out that you do not obstruct entrances and exits too badly,
or are on private property. Then you have free reign to cause as much
mayhem as possible. I wish I could see this....... what a riot! :)