Microsoft Ice House in Toronto

Mathieu Avoine avoinemt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:34:48 UTC 2007

I wish I lived in the Toronto area to see this ;)

My colleagues laughed their asses off real bad when I told them how you guys
like to stir up trouble with the Vista frenzy. Still wonder why people run
after bugs and trouble like that, I mean, don't we have enough with the
software we have installed already? Installing (even worst, BUYING) Vista is
really masochism.

Cheers and keep up the good work! (I mean promote Ubuntu here, not stir up
trouble!!)

Math