Microsoft Ice House in Toronto

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 00:34:12 UTC 2007

It is a little late for this.

But I am quite happy to ship blank DVD rw for $0.05 CND per DVD
plus shipping. In large volumes I am sure I can get them for less.
That is all they cost in Hong Kong. I can also bring a whole bunch back with me next time I am back.
I use the knoppix live cd's for demo's they work great.

Tim.

Dave Sullivan <dave at dave-sullivan.com> wrote: Yup.. see previous thread about this  :)
I'd like to take 10-foot inflatable Tux down there, too bad we don't have CDs.

--
Dave Sullivan
dave at dave-sullivan.com
647-235-0328