FIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Sat Jan 27 16:41:10 UTC 2007

I want to reinstall Ubuntu to get rid of Windows in my current dual boot
installation.  But I cannot afford to lose my Firefox bookmarks or my
Thunderbird emails and addresses.
So far, I've had no luck finding where the above are stored so that I
can make backups before doing the re-install of Ubuntu.  I would much
appreciate it if someone would let me know where these rascals are
stored or any other items that would allow me to return to my current
very stable Ubuntu setup following a new install.

Please note that I now feel confident that I can live without Windows
XP, MCE or Vista!

Wow!

Maurice