Wednesday at the linuxcaffe (picasa, linux laptop)

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 14:20:11 UTC 2007

I noticed that you used google picasa. I would like to use picasa too.
How I can use picasa from linux?

Thanks
Tim

P.S. I noticed today MSI is selling linux laptops in Hong Kong. They have quite nice specs. Can I also buy MSI laptops with linux installed in Canada? Or should I pick one in Hong Kong before I head back to Canada.
The MSI linux laptops are about $150 CND less than the same laptop with windows ME installed. I have no idea what windows ME is, but I don't really care either.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mr.kim.king/UbuntuTorontoMeeting24Jan2007/

I think the discussion on the Digest helped.

Kim