Ubuntu-ca.org

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:10:29 UTC 2007

On 1/24/07, Matt Chamberlain <chamberlain2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I hate to say it, but the site is a little off in IE 7.  (Was on my
> Winblows box which doesn't have Firefox)  The navigation bar appears in the
> center, behind the rest of the text.  And perhaps some nicer formatting
> would be more appealing ... just a few friendly suggestions!

I'm aware of IE6 issues w/ the website - because I used transparent PNGs and
didn't bother to "fix" them for IE6's deeply broken PNG handling - but the
basic format of the site worked there.

I'll have to inflict IE7 on myself at work tomorrow, if I've got time, and
see what the thing looks like in that browser. I'm kind of surprised the
formatting broke, though - it's a very, very simple structure.

Brian
de-facto webmaster for ubuntu-ca.org