LAN CONNECTION PROBLEM

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 22 03:13:41 UTC 2007

Thanks Alan.  I believe I have everything set up correctly, enabling
eth0 and making all the correct selections under networking.  The
trouble appears to be that after the first "connect", lo once again
takes over from eth0.   Thanks for the hint on trying a previous version
of ntfs-3g.  I tried that with still the same result.  So it must be
some config file that is causing the trouble.  Any ideas how I might fix
same?  I'm a bit of a newbie to all this, so don't even know which
config file might be the culprit@

Maurice