Suggestion for multi-function printer/scanner was Re: TWO QUESTIONS

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Jan 21 10:58:46 UTC 2007

Hi:
Look into a C-Media Card, for sound. This PCI card, has 2, 4 or 6
Channels, in Sterio. Input lines can act as Outputs. Ubuntu supports it
pretty well. The cost is under $20.00 in most places. It also works very
well in MS-Windows, in-case you are doing a Multi-Boot. In MS-Windows it
has numerous Effects included. I think there is even a Linux Driver for
it, from the Manufacturer.

Alfred!