SOME PRAISE AND SUGGESTIONS

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Wed Jan 17 16:30:04 UTC 2007

Leslie Lewis wrote:
> Do we have any young geeks in this group?

   Depends on what counts as young.   I've been involved in the Free
Software movement since early 1992, born in 1968.
http://cluecan.ca/mcormond

   I suspect there are many under-40 and even under-20 folks in this forum.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"