Lost menus

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:17:50 UTC 2007

I'm using Ubuntu, not K- or Xubuntu, Dapper Drake. The other day I applied
the recommended updates, and when I restarted my panels were in new places
and my menus were screwed up.There's nothing under Applications; Places
seems pretty good; System doesn't have any preferences or administration
functions. Alacarte Menu Editor doesn't allow me to activate any choices. I
see on the Ubuntu forums that happened recently to people testing Feisty
Fawn, but I'm sure not. Any ideas? I'm about to install Kubuntu and see if
that menu exists; otherwise I'm going to reinstall, maybe moving to Edgy Eft
(I love those names).

Leslie in Canmore

--
http://momles.blogspot.com