Partitions

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:12:33 UTC 2007

I don't know if this is the best - it's just what I stumbled on. I have only
40 GB and dual boot Windows XP and whichever flavour of Linux I'm sampling
now. I have 10 GB for Windows, 10 GB for Linux, and a 20 GB partition
formatted in FAT32 so both Linux and Windows can use it that I reserve for
data and things i want to survive between operating system misadventures.

http://momles.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/LeslieL
http://clipmarks.com/clipper/MomLes.