SOME PRAISE AND SUGGESTIONS: VB alternatives

earth walker earth_walker at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 18:05:42 UTC 2007

Hi there!

Have you looked into Python for your programming needs? The syntax is
simple, it can be used for both scripts and as compiled executables, I'd
imagine a short learning curve for a VB user, and it has powerful features
from other languages that make it a breeze to use.

Also, RealBASIC is an object-oriented, cross-platform BASIC that works on
lInux. I know nothing about it.

HTH
EW.