Ubuntu Toronto Meeting Process

Kim King mr.kim.king at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 17:54:38 UTC 2007

_*Reply to Dave Sullivan's proposal to Ubuntu Toronto Meeting Process*_

I like it.  It offers some structure to the meeting but does not stifle
the creativity that is such an important part of Ubuntu Toronto.  I
might suggest that a few of the laptops voluntarily going into
hibernation would be a good thing, at least while others are giving
their presentation .

You are doing a good job .   It's never easy creating order in a chaotic
world.  You really deserve a lot of credit, and you have my support and
respect.

Thanks
Kim King