The Ubuntu Installation Handbook: a working group of Ubuntu Toronto

crazydoode crazydoode at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:41:43 UTC 2007

Hi Kim,

I feel that Kim has a vision that is achievable and will prove to be a huge
benefit to the new Ubuntu user and to the new linux user in general and I
would feel honoured to be part of it.

I would like to suggest that a great starting point could be to define the
development software environment and image specifications as there are many
tools and standards out there, I think it would be a shame to have to reject
somebody's hard work because a common design criteria was not stated early
enough in the process and their great work was "too grainy" or "wrong scale".

I think that some of the tools which we could use could include Abiword, Open
Office and Scribus. Images could be png,  xcf, gif. and of course a standard
font would have to be selected. I sense a committee coming on.. lol

Patrick