Ubuntu Sudbury

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 00:21:28 UTC 2007

Frank  McCarron wrote:

Not to be a nitpicker (but nitpicking "none the less", Sudbury is the
> regional capital of NE Ontario (Thunder Bay is the regional capital of NW
> Ontario) (I lived in NW Ontario for quite a few years).

Very good point, point well taken. I should know that too, I work at
Laurentian, and with the Northern Ontario School of Medicine being split
between Sudbury and Thunder Bay, I should have known better.
Nonetheless, I'm still interested in finding people interested in meeting
about Ubuntu in Sudbury, the NE Ontario regional capital!
Cheers