Subject line tags

Frank McCarron erebus59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:48:48 UTC 2007

Personally I'll take whatever the list sends me - but putting the
"[UbuntuToronto]" as the first part of the message line is a fairly standard
practice among mailing lists (I'm the recipient of mail from probably 50
mailing lists a day). Just my $0.02 worth.

Frank in Mississauga

I have to agree with Tony. However filtering based on To:  and Cc: