Ubuntu Toronto Meeting Processes

Frank McCarron erebus59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:13:32 UTC 2007

Funny that you should say "new faces look lost". I have to say that I was
really quite disappointed in the whole meeting. The webpage and all may say
"new members welcome" but you walk into a room where:

- 5 (later 6) people have their noses staring at their laptops (except when
they are speaking and sometimes even then)
- they ask who you are but none of the non-new members really introduce
themselves
- no one asks why you came or what you thought you might look to get out of
the meeting

Sorry, but for me anyway it was a very off-putting meeting.

Frank in Mississauga