New Page for Ubuntu Toronto Website

Mathieu Avoine avoinemt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:06:26 UTC 2007

Hi Dave,

Need input? There you go:

Why not make the 2 sections of the page clearer by making the text in italic
a "title" (bigger text, bold and such). Also, as this page is intented to
give info on the Toronto LoCo meetings, why not include some info on where
you guys usually meet? Is it always in different places or do you have a
favorite café (Linux Caffe perhaps?).

My 2 cents!

Math from Montreal