Ubuntu Toronto Post-Holiday Update

Malgorzata Markowski sithmat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:13:02 UTC 2007

Do you happen to post minutes on the Ubuntu Canada website for those of us
who are unable to make it to the meetings? I'm pretty far from Toronto, so
it is simply not feasible for me to show up but I would like to keep up with
what you discuss. Also, a great idea would be to create a "to-do" list for
projects that need volunteers for our local team that people could easily
sign up for.

-Eva Markowski

On 1/9/07, Frank McCarron <erebus59 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just one quick question - as a newbie attending his first (he hopes of
> many) meetings - if the meeting starts at 6:30 approx. how long does it
> last?
>
> Thanks
> Frank in Mississauga

-->10010101110100010<--