Ubuntu Canada now an official LoCo Team

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:51:51 UTC 2007

On 1/9/07, Ryan Kavanagh <ryanakca at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 January 2007 19:32, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Let's make this short - Ubuntu-ca is now an official LoCo team :) Yay!
> > Congrats to all involved.
> >
> > Cheers,
> WEEE! Congrats! Thanks to the people who helped get it set up... now I
> just
> need to figure out what the benefits of being a LoCo team are :)

Great news - thanks to Ryan letting us all know.

Both Corey & I are out of town right now; I'll be back tomorrow or Friday
and I'll be able to update the ubuntu-ca.org website then.

We'll also be able to talk to Canonical about getting official hosting for
the site, so it can move off the greybox server in Corey's basement...

Congratulations to everyone who helped make this possible!

Brian
ubuntu-ca.org