Ubuntu Toronto Post-Holiday Update

Dave Sullivan dave at dave-sullivan.com
Wed Jan 10 01:01:29 UTC 2007

9PM sounds about right. The linuxcaffe folks like to get some sleep at
some point ;)
Some times we're there until 10, some times we're out at 9, it just
depends on when they ask us to leave. You're always welcome to come
early and/or leave early if you have to, there's no obligation to stay
for the whole thing.

On that note, welcome to the group, Frank! I look forward to meeting
you tomorrow night.

Dave Sullivan