Ubuntu Toronto Post-Holiday Update

Dave Sullivan dave at dave-sullivan.com
Tue Jan 9 12:58:37 UTC 2007

Hey Folks,

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. It's been almost a month since
our last Ubuntu Toronto meeting, so let's get things kicking for 2007
and have an awesome and productive year.

The first item I'd like to mention is that we have a meeting tomorrow!
That's right, Wednesday, January 10th at 6:30pm at linuxcaffe is
indeed our first meeting of 2007.  The agenda hasn't changed much, as
we're still discussing upcoming projects and ways to get Ubuntu out.
As always, agenda items can be viewed and modified here [1].

Secondly, I've played around with the navigation on ubuntutoronto.org
-- please, let me know what you think. I've also added a category
selection box to the content input form. If you're writing an article,
page, or story geared toward the new user, please use the Newbies
category so that the piece will appear under the "New Users" section
of the website. Kim King has done an excellent job with various
articles which can be found in there. I encourage you all to do the
same if you have something to write about.

At this point, I believe we have a solid team of people, each with
different talents and backgrounds. This year, I'd like us to bring
this all together and make 2007 known as the year Ubuntu began to rock
in Toronto!

See you guys tomorrow night!

Dave Sullivan
dave at dave-sullivan.com