taskbar

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 13:45:19 UTC 2007

Thanks Alan that worked.

----- Original Message ----
From: Alan Pater <alan.pater at gmail.com>
To: The Canadian Ubuntu Users Community <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2007 1:30:13 AM
Subject: Re: taskbar

Hi Laurie

Right-click on the place/panel you want it to be, choose "Add to
Panel", select the "Window List" from the Desktop & Windows section,
and click the [Add] button. If it goes to the wrong place, right-click
and choose "Move" and drag it to the right spot.

I agree with your reaction, there is lot's to love. Welcome!