taskbar

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 06:30:13 UTC 2007

Hi Laurie

Right-click on the place/panel you want it to be, choose "Add to
Panel", select the "Window List" from the Desktop & Windows section,
and click the [Add] button. If it goes to the wrong place, right-click
and choose "Move" and drag it to the right spot.

I agree with your reaction, there is lot's to love. Welcome!