FIREWALL STUFF

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 23 00:58:43 UTC 2007

Stan,

Thank you very much indeed.  I have started Lokkit using the High
Security selection.  I checked my LAN and it still seems to work OK.  I
never did see a second configuration screen.

Similarly, I followed your advice on Firestarter and it appears to have
installed correctly with no errors.  I am reluctant to attempt to
configure it for fear of gumming up my LAN.  Can you provide any
guidance in this regard?  Or should I just be satisfied with Lokkit by
itself.  Firestarter and Lokkit plus my router might be a bit of an
overkill!

Thanks again,

Maurice

--