FIREWALL STUFF

Jean-Francois Messier jf at messier.ca
Thu Feb 22 17:54:18 UTC 2007

One recommendation I read somewhere and I apply for my own router is to
use a different IP sefment than the default one. I use 192.168.25.0
instead of the 192.168.1.0. if someone connects via wireless, the IP
segment usually can tell him which type of router, giving him more
amunitions to actually hack it.

JF