DECORATIVE FRAMES

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:57:40 UTC 2007

I'm rusty on this just now, but I think the answer lies with OpenOffice.org's
word processor. Go to Format > Page> Background and choose graphic. Browse
to the file that contains your border and position it on the page. It's
going to take some tinkering, but I think you can do it.

Alternatively, you could print pages with the border somehow and put them
through the printer again with the text.

I know I've done it, but it was years ago with MS Word. I'm just going on my
belief that OOo can do anything MS Word used to do .

Good luck!
Leslie
--
http://wonder-as-i-wander.blogspot.com